- 5tsp rapeseed oil
- 750g Extra Special Pork Sausages
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2tbsp tomato purée
- 1 stick celery, diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 390g carton Chosen by you Thick Cut Chopped Tomatoes
- 300g can Good & Balanced Cannelini Beans, drained
- 250ml beef stock
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Small bunch parsley, chopped
- Olive oil, to garnish (optional)
Heat the rapeseed oil in a large pan, add the sausages and fry until brown. Remove and set aside on a warm plate.
In the same pan, fry the onion and tomato purée for 1 min.
Add the celery, carrot and garlic, then the tomatoes, cannelini beans, stock and rosemary. Bring to the boil, put the sausages back in and simmer gently for 10 mins. Season, then sprinkle over the parsley.
Serve in bowls drizzled with olive oil, if you like.