Sausage and Mediterranean vegetable tray bake
- 1 butternut quash, peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 aubergine, chopped into chunks
- 1tsp dried oregano
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 8 Extra Special Classic Pork Chipolata Sausages
- 150g Grower's Selection Vine Ripened Cherry Tomatoes, cut into 4 bunches
- 2tbsp balsamic glaze
Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4.
Arrange the butternut squash, onion, aubergine and oregano in a large roasting tin. Drizzle over the oil and season with a good grind of fresh black pepper. Stir well to coat.
Roast for 15 mins, then remove from the oven and stir. Put the sausages on top of the veg and return to the oven for 30 mins.
Take the tin out of the oven and give everything a stir, then arrange the tomatoes over the top. Drizzle with the balsamic glaze and roast for 10 mins more before serving.