Sausage, spinach and mixed pepper traybake
- 8 Asda frozen Reduced Fat Pork Sausages
- 200g frozen Scratch Cook Sliced Mixed Peppers
- 100g frozen Scratch Cook Sliced Red Onion
- 200g frozen Scratch Cook Whole Leaf Spinach
- 300g Asda frozen Crispy Potatoes
- 1tbsp frozen Scratch Cook Chopped Garlic
- 2tbsp frozen Scratch Cook Italian Herb Mix
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 2tsp smoked paprika
- 1tbsp tomato purée
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Toss all the ingredients together in a large baking tray so they are in a single layer and evenly coated in the herbs and spices.
Bake for 25-30 mins until the sausages are cooked and potatoes crisp. Check after 15 mins and drain off any excess liquid before returning to the oven