Scandi-style dinner bowl
Be the first to rate this recipe
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- Juice 1 lemon
- 3tbsp 50% less fat crème fraîche
- 1tbsp Asda Horseradish Sauce
- 250g Asda Kiln Roasted Peppered Mackerel Fillets, flaked, skin and small bones removed
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- 150g raspberries
- 2 x 60g packs Asda Strong Wild Rocket
- 1 eating apple, such as Braeburn, thinly sliced
- 175g Asda Sweet Chilli Diced Beetroot
- Dill sprigs, to garnish
Put the onion in a small, nonmetallic bowl and toss with ½ the lemon juice. Set aside to pickle for 10 mins.
Stir together the crème fraîche, horseradish sauce and remaining lemon juice. Divide between 4 ramekins and season with black pepper. Place each ramekin in a large, shallow bowl.
Divide the pickled onions and remaining ingredients between the bowls; arrange in separate sections, with the dill as a garnish.