Seafood cocktail paella
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 227g can Napolina Chopped Tomatoes
- 150g frozen peas
- 150g frozen broad beans
- ½ Kallo Gluten Free Yeast Free Vegetable Stock Cube dissolved in 125ml hot water
- 2 x 250g pouches Asda Long Grain Micro Rice
- 240g pack Asda Seafood Selection
- 100g frozen prawns, thawed in the fridge overnight
- 2tbsp chopped parsley (optional)
Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the spring onions and garlic for 1 min. Stir in the paprika and tomatoes, then partially cover the pan and simmer for 3 mins.
Add the peas, broad beans and vegetable stock, and simmer for another 3 mins.
Add the rice and stir well until evenly mixed, then simmer, uncovered, for another 3-4 mins, until all the liquid has been absorbed. Add the seafood and prawns, and heat through. Sprinkle over the chopped parsley, if using, before serving.