Shawarma spiced lamb wraps
- 200g Asda Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt
- 2tbsp Asda Moroccan Seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1tsp ground coriander
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 25g bunch coriander, stalks and leaves separated, finely chopped
- Zest and juice ½ lemon
- 1 Butcher's Selection Boneless Lamb Leg Joint (typically 900g)
- 8 white tortilla wraps
- ½ red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 Romaine lettuce, finely chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- Pickled green chillies, to serve (optional)
- 4tbsp Asda Guajillo and Chipotle Chilli Sauce
Mix 2tbsp of the yogurt with the Moroccan seasoning, garlic, ground coriander, paprika, coriander stalks, lemon zest and juice, and a grind of black pepper. Rub over the lamb and leave to marinate in the fridge for 20 mins.
Heat the barbecue on high. Grill the lamb for 15 mins each side, or until cooked through. Alternatively, cook in an oven preheated to 180C/160C/Gas 4 for 1hr 15mins, or until cooked through. Move the lamb to a plate, cover with foil and let rest for 30 mins.
Grill the wraps for 1 min each side. Spread with the rest of the yogurt.
Slice the lamb and divide between the wraps, along with the coriander leaves, cabbage, lettuce, cucumber, onion and chillies (if using). Drizzle with chilli sauce and fold up to serve.