- ½ Asda Raspberry Swiss Roll, cut into a 2cm chunks
- 6 tbsp sweet sherry
- 150g raspberries
- 213 can Asda Peach Slices in Fruit Juice, drained
- ½ 500g pot Asda Fresh Custard
- ½ 250g pot Asda Italian Mascarpone
- 300ml double cream
- 40g flaked almonds, toasted
Share the Swiss roll between 10 cups. Drizzle on the sherry and leave for 5 minutes. Top with a layer of peaches and raspberries.
Mix the custard with the mascarpone. Stir until smooth, then spoon on top.
Whip the cream until it holds its shape and spoon on top. Sprinkle with flaked almonds before serving.