Sloppy joe pasta bake
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 750g Butcher’s Selection Reduced Fat Beef Mince
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp medium chilli powder
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 390g carton Chosen by you Italian Chopped Tomatoes With Garlic
- 600ml beef stock, made with 1 beef stock cube
- 500g spaghetti (or any kind of pasta – use up any leftovers you have)
- 75g Chosen by you 30% Less Fat Mild Light British Cheese, grated
- 25g breadcrumbs
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onion for 3 minutes. Add the mince and brown. Stir in the herbs, spices, ketchup, chopped tomatoes and stock. Simmer for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Drain.
Mix the pasta with the sauce. Put in a baking dish, top with the cheese and breadcrumbs, then bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.