Slow cooked pulled pork tacos
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 1.9kg Butcher’s Selection Boneless Pork Shoulder Joint
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 100ml apple juice
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1tbsp clear honey
- 1tbsp black treacle
- 1tbsp cider vinegar
- 4tbsp barbecue sauce
- 400g tin black beans, drained and rinsed
- 35g Asda Taco Seasoning
- 8 Asda Taco Shells
- 2 Little Gem lettuces, shredded
- 1 pack Asda Tex Mex Dip Selection
Put the pork, onion, garlic, apple juice, tomatoes, honey, treacle, vinegar and barbecue sauce in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8 hrs.
Remove the pork and shred using forks. Return to the cooker; stir through the beans and taco seasoning. Cover and cook for 30 mins.
To serve, fill the tacos with the pork mixture and lettuce, then let everyone add their choice of dips.