Slow cooker beef in oyster sauce
- 400g pack Butcher's Selection Diced Beef
- 4 tbsp Chosen by you Oyster Sauce
- 250ml beef stock (made with stock cube)
- 1.5 tsp five spice
- 200g frozen sliced peppers
- 200g frozen mushrooms
- 1 level tbsp cornflour, mixed with 1 tsp water
- 250g Chosen by you Udon Noodles
- 200g frozen broccoli
Put the beef in the slow cooker and pour over the oyster sauce, stock and five spice. Turn the setting to low and cook for 6-8 hours.
One hour before serving, add the peppers, mushrooms and cornflour mixture to the slow cooker.
Stir in throughly until well combined, then leave to continue cooking.
10 minutes before serving, cook the noodles and broccoli, according to the instructions on the packs. Serve with the beef.