Slow cooker beef stew
- 1 onion, chopped
- 500g pack Asda Grower's Selection Diced Carrots & Swede
- 400g pack Butcher's Selection Diced Beef
- 2 tsp mixed dried herbs
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 level tbsp cornflour mixed with 1 tbsp cold water
- 1 stock cube, dissolved in 300ml hot water
Set the slow cooker to low and put in the onion, carrots and swede, then add the beef on top.
Add the herbs, tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce (if using), and cornflour to the stock.
Mix, then pour over the beef.
Cook for 7 - 10 hours.
Serve with mash, bread or rice.