Slow cooker chicken fajitas
- 515g Butcher’s Selection British Chicken Boneless Thigh Fillets
- 150g Good& Balanced Butternut Squash & Red Pepper Soup Mix
- 300g can Asda Mexican Style Bean Mix in water, drained and rinsed
- 10g Schwartz Fajita Seasoning
- 2tsp chopped coriander
- 6 Baker’s Selection Wholemeal Tortillas
Preheat the slow cooker to high if the manufacturer recommends it.
Heat a nonstick frying pan to medium, add the chicken and fry for 4-5 mins until browned.
Put the chicken in the slow cooker with the soup mix, beans, fajita seasoning and 100ml boiling water. Stir to combine, cover with the lid and cook for 1 hr.
Reduce the cooker heat to low and continue to cook for 2-4 hrs.
Using forks, gently shred the chicken into chunks.
Sprinkle over the coriander and serve with the tortillas.