Smoked salmon & chive soft cheese toastie
- 120g pack Asda Kiln Roasted Salmon Flakes
- 60g Asda Light Soft Cheese
- 50g spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 pickled baby gherkins, sliced
- 4 slices Asda Wholemeal Tin Bread
- 15g Flora Light
- Dill, to serve (optional)
- Mixed tomato and red onion salad, to serve
Mix together the salmon, soft cheese, spinach and gherkins. Spread one side of each piece of bread with the Flora. Lay one slice, spread side down, on a chopping board. Add half the salmon mixture.
Top with the second slice of bread, spread side up.
Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make another sandwich.
To toast, heat a nonstick frying pan on high. Dry-fry each sandwich individually, for 3 mins on each side.
Top with dill if using and serve with the salad.