Smoked salmon parcels
- 2 x 200g Asda Scottish Smoked Salmon
- 300g Extra Special Peppered Golden Roast Scottish Salmon
- 200g Asda Chosen by you Lighter Plain Soft Cheese
- 100g Asda Chosen by you Original Soft Cheese
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon, plus 1 tbsp juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill, plus extra sprigs to serve
- Cucumber and lemon slices, to serve
Line 8 small ramekin dishes with cling film, allowing it to hang over the edges generously. Lay slices of the smoked salmon inside the ramekins so that they are lined completely, making sure that some overhangs the edges.
Put the golden roast salmon in a bowl with both the soft cheeses. Add the lemon zest and juice, along with the chopped dill. Mix with a fork until you have a coarse pate.
Fill the prepared ramekin dishes with the salmon pâté. Fold the overhanging smoked salmon over the pate filling.
Fold over the cling film to enclose the parcels and refrigerate for at least an hour.
Turn out onto 8 small plates and remove the cling film. Garnish with sprigs of fresh dill, cucumber and lemon slices.