Dressed smoked salmon parcels with jumbo king prawns
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 4 x 120g packs Extra Special Gin, Juniper & Lemon Smoked Salmon
- 300g Asda Creamy Original Soft Cheese
- 2 x 120g packs Asda Kiln Roasted Salmon Flakes
- Zest and juice 1 lemon, plus wedges to serve
- 2tbsp chopped dill, plus extra sprigs to garnish
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- ¼ cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 3tbsp Extra Special Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1tsp white wine vinegar
- 100g Extra Special Jumbo King Prawns Cooked & Peeled
- Extra Special Sourdough Baguette, to serve
Line 8 small ramekins with clingfilm. Line with overlapping slices of the smoked salmon – let the ends overhang the rim.
Put the soft cheese, salmon flakes, lemon zest, ½ the dill and the spring onions into a bowl. Season with black pepper and mix into a coarse paste.
Fill the ramekins with the cream cheese mixture, pushing down gently with the back of a spoon; fold the smoked salmon ends in over the filling. Cover with clingfilm and chill for at least 2 hrs or overnight.
Just before you serve the parcels, mix together the lemon juice, tomatoes, cucumber, oil, wine vinegar and remaining chopped dill in a bowl, for the dressing.
Remove the clingfilm covers; turn each parcel out onto a plate and spoon the dressing around it.Top with the prawns, season with pepper and garnish with dill. Serve with slices of the sourdough, toasted, and lemon wedges, to squeeze.