Smoked salmon terrine
- ½ x 125g pack Extra Special Asparagus Tips
- 2 x 140g packs sliced Extra Special Scottish Smoked Salmon
- 200g pack Extra Special Golden Roast Scottish Salmon
- 145g pack Asda Cooked & Peeled Prawns
- 100g butter (softened)
- 150g Chosen by you Original Soft Cheese
- 4 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 lemon (finely grated zest of, plus 2 tbsp juice)
- To Serve
- Salad leaves
- Fresh dill
- Lemon wedges
Boil a pan of water then add the asparagus. Simmer for 4 minutes. Drain and lay on kitchen paper to soak up any excess water.
Line a medium-sized foil container with cling film. Add a layer of the smoked salmon, with slices hanging over the container edges.
In a food processor, whizz together the golden roast salmon, prawns, butter, soft cheese, dill, and lemon zest and juice. Season well.
Put half the mixture in the tin and level the top. Cover with a layer of asparagus. Put the rest of the salmon mixture on top. Fold over the smoked salmon slices.
Cover with cling film and chill for at least 1 hour 30 minutes. Turn out and slice. Serve with the salad leaves, dill sprigs and lemon wedges.