Smoky chicken fajitas
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 peppers (red and yellow), de-seeded and sliced
- 30g sachet Asda Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 350g leftover roast chicken, skinless and boneless, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 400g can Asda Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 200g jar Asda Salsa, Mild or Hot, depending on taste
- 8 Asda Wheat Tortillas
- Asda Reduced Fat Soured Cream topped with chopped chives, to serve
Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft. Add the peppers and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
Stir in the Fajita Seasoning, add the chicken and stir to coat. Cook for 4-5 minutes stirring occasionally.
Add the red kidney beans and half the salsa and cook for 2-3 minutes to heat through. Tip into a bowl and keep warm.
Rinse and dry the pan. Heat the tortillas in it, one at a time, until warm and flexible.
Divide the chicken mixture between the tortillas, roll up and cut each one in half. Serve 4 fajita halves per person along with the rest of the salsa and the soured cream topped with chives.