Smoothie super bowl
- 100g frozen raspberries
- 1 raw beetroot, peeled and chopped
- 150g 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 50ml semi-skimmed milk (if necessary)
- 40g Grower’s Selection Coconut Chunks
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 80g Alpen No Added Sugar Swiss Style Muesli
- 50g blueberries
Blend together the frozen raspberries, beetroot and yogurt until smooth. Thin with a little milk, until the smoothie is just pourable.
Using a vegetable peeler, carefully shave strips of coconut, or grate it. Cut out shapes from the kiwi slices using a cookie cutter.
Divide the smoothie between 2 bowls and arrange the muesli, blueberries, coconut and kiwi flowers on top.