Smoothie ice lollies
- Ready in: 15 mins
- Serves: 6
- Price: 57p per serving
- 100g ripe strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped
- 100g ripe blackberries
- 100g ripe honeydew or gala melon, skin and seeds removed, roughly chopped
- 2 ripe peaches, stoned and roughly chopped
- 15g baby spinach (optional)
- 1 very ripe banana, chopped
- 4tsp honey
Put the strawberries, blackberries, melon and peaches in separate small bowls. If you’re using spinach, add it to the melon. Add 1⁄4 of the banana to each bowl, along with 1tsp honey.
Using a food processor or handheld blender, blitz the contents of each bowl separately to a smooth purée. Sieve the strawberry and blackberry mixtures to remove the seeds.
To make the lollies, carefully spoon the purées into 6 George Home Ice Lolly Moulds, a few spoonfuls at a time, alternating the flavours as you go. Pull a skewer through the layers in each mould 2-3 times to create a marbled effect.
Freeze for at least 4 hrs, or until set. To release from the moulds, run under warm water for a few seconds and carefully remove. Serve straight away.