South American-style salmon
- Mild olive oil, for greasing
- 1 side of salmon (about 800g)
- 1/2 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 lime, zest and juice of
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- Few sprigs coriander, plus extra to serve
- Salsa, to serve
Grease a sheet of foil large enough to fold around the salmon in a parcel. Put the fish on the foil, skin-side down, and scatter on the onion, lime zest, chilli and a few sprigs of coriander. Drizzle with the lime juice.
Wrap up to make a parcel, leaving room for air to circulate. Seal the edges. Put on a baking tray. Leave for 20 minutes to marinate.
Meanwhile, heat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Bake the fish for 25 minutes, then leave in the unopened parcel for another 5 minutes.
Open the parcel. Replace the coriander with fresh sprigs. Serve with salsa.