Spaghetti with broccoli and chorizo
- 125g Extra Special Spicy Spanish Chorizo, sliced
- 250g pack tenderstem broccoli
- 1tsp Scratch Cook Chopped Garlic
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 500g pack fresh egg spaghetti
- 80g mild baby leaf salad
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
In a deep-sided frying pan, fry the chorizo on a medium heat for 5-6 mins until crisp. Add the broccoli, garlic and tomatoes and cook for 4-5 mins until the broccoli is tender.
Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions and drain, reserving 50ml of the pasta water.
Add the spaghetti and the reserved pasta water to the frying pan. Toss with the chorizo and veg mixture to coat.
Put the baby leaf salad in a serving bowl and top with the spring onions.
Divide the spaghetti between 4 plates, sprinkle with the parsley and season with black pepper. Serve with the salad.