- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 400g can Asda Chopped Tomatoes
- 50g can Asda Anchovy Fillets in Olive Oil, well drained and chopped
- 350g spaghetti
- 100g pitted black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- 6 basil leaves, shredded, plus extra for serving
Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and chilli and cook over a low heat for 1-2 minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes and anchovies and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, heat a large pan of water until boiling. Boil the spaghetti, uncovered, for 11 minutes or until just tender.
Add the olives, capers and basil to the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce. Garnish with a few basil leaves before serving.