- 100g chorizo, diced
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 500g Asda Pork Fillet, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 400g can Asda Chopped Tomatoes with Chilli and Peppers
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 12 pitted green olives, halved
- Rice, to serve
- Chopped parsley, to serve
Cook the chorizo and onion in a large pan over a medium heat, stirring frequently until the onion is soft – the fat from the chorizo should be enough to cook the onion. Add the pork and peppers and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and paprika. Heat until simmering, then cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add the olives, then cover and simmer for another 10 minutes.
Serve with rice and chopped parsley.