Ultimate speedy beef ragu
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary, finely chopped
- 300g leftover cooked beef
- 6tbsp leftover gravy
- 325g frozen peas
- 2 x 350g pots Asda Italian Bolognese Sauce
- 450g Extra Special Mezzi Paccheri pasta
- Parmesan, coarsely grated, to serve
Heat the rapeseed oil in a large pan, then fry the chopped onion gently for 4 mins, stirring, until soft and starting to colour. Add the rosemary and fry for 1 min more.
Stir through the leftover beef and gravy, the peas and bolognese sauce. Bring the mixture to the boil, then turn down the heat, cover with the lid and leave to simmer gently for 10 mins.
Meanwhile, bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Drain and return to the pan.
When the ragu sauce is ready, add to the pasta in the pan and stir through. Divide between 6 pasta bowls and serve immediately, sprinkled with the grated Parmesan.