Speedy chicken and leek casserole
- 1tbsp Asda olive oil
- 500g Asda Butcher’s Selection chicken breast mini fillets
- 2 leeks, bottom cut off and cut into 2cm slices
- 2 celery sticks, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1tbsp Asda coarse grain French mustard
- 2tsp cornflour
- 1tsp Asda parsley
- 400ml chicken stock
- 1tbsp 50% less fat crème fraiche
- Mashed sweet potato to serve
- Parsley to garnish, optional
Heat the oil in a large casserole dish. Add the chicken and brown all over.
Add the leeks, celery, mustard, cornflour and parsley and stir to coat the ingredients evenly.
Gradually add the stock, stirring continuously. Replace the lid and simmer over a medium heat for 20mins until the chicken is opaque and the leek has softened.
Stir through the crème fraîche and serve with mashed potato.