Speedy pork curry
- 1tbsp groundnut oil
- 2tbsp frozen Scratch Cook Thai Herb Blend
- ½tsp ground turmeric
- 4 spring onions, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2tsp Asda Easy Lemongrass Paste
- 500g Butcher’s Selection Lean Pork Mince (typically less than 5% fat)
- 180g Grower’s Selection Trimmed Fine Beans, cut into short lengths
- 300g pack Asda Straight to Wok Noodles
- 1 reduced-salt vegetable stock cube, made up to 200ml
- 400ml light coconut milk
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- Mint and coriander, to serve
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Heat the oil in a pan over a medium setting. Fry the Thai herb blend, turmeric and spring onions for 2-3 mins, until beginning to colour.
Add the lemongrass, pork mince and beans. Increase the heat and cook for 5-6 mins, until the pork is browned. Add the noodles.
Pour over the stock and bring to a simmer, stirring gently to loosen the noodles. Reduce the heat, add the coconut milk and cook until heated through. Do not allow to boil.
Sprinkle with the chilli, mint and coriander. Serve with the lime wedges.