Spicy baked bean burgers
- 415g can Heinz Beanz in Tomato Sauce, drained (reserve the sauce)
- 198g can sweetcorn, drained
- 8 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 100g wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 2tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2tbsp Reggae Reggae Original BBQ Sauce
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 4 slices Asda Mature Cheddar Cheese
- 4 crusty rolls
- 1 handful curly lettuce
- 1 beef tomato, sliced
- 2 large gherkins, sliced into ribbons
Put Heinz Beanz, sweetcorn and sundried tomatoes in a food processor. Blitz to a smooth paste.
Mix in a bowl with wholemeal breadcrumbs, parsley and ½ red onion. Make 4 patties. Put on a tray lined with clingfilm; chill for 20 mins.
Simmer the reserved juice in a pan with Reggae Reggae Original BBQ Sauce, stirring, until halved in volume. Cool.
In a large pan, heat rapeseed oil and fry the burgers for 3 mins on each side, topping with 4 slices of cheese for the last 1 min.
Split crusty rolls and toast under a grill.
Divide curly lettuce, beef tomato, the burgers, gherkins, red onion, the BBQ sauce and black pepper between the rolls, and serve.