Spicy bean nachos
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and diced
- 1 stick celery, diced
- 75g carrots, diced
- 1 level tsp Asda Chilli Powder
- 2 X 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 x 290g cans Asda chilli beans
- 2 x 300g can pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 3 Warburtons Square Wraps
- 75g mature cheddar, grated, to serve
- 100g reduced fat soured cream, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180 Fan/ Gas 6. Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onion, pepper, celery and carrot on a low heat for 10 minutes, covered stirring occasionally.
Add the chilli powder, tomatoes and chilli sauce. Bring to the boil and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
Add the chilli beans in their sauce and the drained pinto beans. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut the wraps into 3cm squares. Spread out on two baking trays and cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
Divide the wrap crisps between four plates, top with the spicy bean mixture and serve with the grated cheese and soured cream.