Spicy beef nachos
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 500g pack Asda Butcher's Selection Lean Irish Beef Mince
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 390g carton Asda Chopped Tomatoes with Chilli & Peppers
- 1 level tsp Asda Mild Chilli Powder
- 200g Asda Sliced Mixed Peppers (frozen)
- 200g pack Asda Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips
- 1 tbsp sliced jalapeños (from a jar; optional)
- 1/2 200g pack Asda Grated Fiery Cheese Mix
- 200g jar Asda Salsa, to serve
- Reduced-fat soured cream, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Heat the oil in a large pan. Stir in the mince and cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring all the time, until the mince is browned.
Stir in the tomato purée, chopped tomatoes, chilli powder, peppers and heat until simmering. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
Layer the tortilla chips, mince and jalapeños (if using) on a baking tray or in a large ovenproof dish and sprinkle over the cheese.
Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
Serve the nachos with salsa and soured cream.