Spicy chicken and rice crunch wraps
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 mixed coloured peppers, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 3 cooked chicken breasts
- 1tbsp Asda fajita seasoning
- 100g grated Cheddar or Mexican-style cheese
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 250g pack Uncle Ben’s Spicy Mexican Rice, heated according to pack instructions
- 8 small plain tortilla wraps
- Salsa, to serve
- Soured cream, to serve
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook the peppers and onions until softened and charred, about 10 minutes. Shred the cooked chicken and add to the pan along with the fajita seasoning. Add the rice to the pan and mix thoroughly.
Take the pan off the heat and set aside to cool. Once cooled, stir through the cheese and spring onions.
For each crunch wrap, put a few tbsps of the mixture into the centre of a tortilla. Fold up the edges over the filling, into a crunch wrap shape.
Dry fry in a frying pan on both sides, about 1-2 minutes, until crisp and browned. Repeat with the remaining wraps.
Serve with the salsa and soured cream.