Spicy chickpea salad with Mediterranean vegetables
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 aubergine, trimmed and sliced into half moons
- 2 courgettes, trimmed and sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 x 400g cans Chosen by you Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp Asda Spicy Piri Piri Dressing
- Crusty bread, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. In a roasting tin, toss the pepper, aubergine, courgettes and onion with the olive oil.
Roast the vegetables in the oven for 30 minutes, or until cooked through and tinged brown at the edges.
Meanwhile, put the chickpeas in a large serving bowl. Mix in the piri piri dressing, then toss through the roasted vegetables, once cooked. Serve, hot or cold, with the bread.