Spicy Chilli Beef
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 400g rump steak, thinly sliced
- 1tsp five spice
- 3tbsp cornflour
- 3tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- Thumb-sized piece of ginger
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 250g pack Tenderstem broccoli
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 230g pack Grower’s Selection Black Bean Stir Fry Sauce
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
Toss the steak in the spice and cornflour and set aside. Heat 2tbsp of the oil in a wok or frying pan until hot and cook the beef in batches for 2-3 mins on each side. Set aside on kitchen paper.
Heat the remaining oil in the pan and gently fry the garlic, ginger, chillies, radishes, broccoli and spring onions for 2 mins.
Stir in the black bean sauce and heat through. Return the beef to the pan and heat through until bubbling.
Serve with the coriander leaves and lime wedges.