Spicy eggs & greens stir-fry
- 8 eggs
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 large red chillies, de-seeded and chopped
- 4cm piece of ginger, grated and peeled
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 200g green beans, halved
- Spring onions (trimmed and sliced)
- 450g shredded baby pak choi
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 50g unsalted roasted cashews
Beat the eggs with 4 tbsp water. Season.
Heat the sunflower oil in a wok and stir-fry the 2 large chillies, grated ginger, garlic clove and green beans for 2 minutes.
Add the bunch of spring onions and baby pak choi. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl.
Add 2 tbsp oil to the wok, then the egg. Cook over a medium heat, stirring to break it into chunks as it sets. Return the veg to the wok with the soy sauce and unsalted roasted cashews. Cook for 30 seconds. Serve with rice or noodles. Serves 4.