Spicy prawns & green lentils
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 level tsp ground cumin
- 1 level tsp coriander
- 1 level tsp paprika
- 600ml hot vegetable stock (made with 1 stock cube)
- 2 x 400g cans Asda Green Lentils, drained and rinsed
- 250g vine-ripened tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 300g couscous
- 422g frozen raw king prawns
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onion until soft. Stir in the cumin, coriander and paprika and 1 tbsp water and cook over a low heat for 2 minutes.
Add 225ml stock, the lentils and the chopped tomatoes and heat, stirring, until simmering. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, put the couscous in a pan and add the remaining hot stock. Heat until simmering, then remove from the heat. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
Add the prawns to the lentils and cook until the prawns turn pink.
Stir the coriander into the couscous and serve with the lentils and prawns.