Spicy seafood fusilli
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 250g fusilli pasta (or penne pasta)
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and diced
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tbsp Asda Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 50g can anchovies, drained, patted dry with kitchen paper and chopped
- 100g pitted black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 tbsp crespo capers, drained
- 6 basil leaves, shredded
- 200g peeled king prawns
- 50g Asda Cracker Bites
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Grease an ovenproof dish and a sheet of foil large enough to cover it. Cook the pasta for 2 minutes less than instructed, then drain.
Fry the onion in the oil until soft. Add the garlic and red pepper and cook for 3 minutes over a low heat.
Add the chopped tomatoes, chilli flakes, tomato purée, sweet chilli sauce and 4 tbsp water. Heat until simmering. Remove from the heat and add the pasta, anchovies, olives, capers, basil and prawns.
Put in the dish. Cover with the foil and cook in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove the foil. Crush the crackers and sprinkle them on top, then cook for a further 10 minutes.