Spicy steak burgers
- 25g bread, weighed without crusts
- 500g Asda Butcher's Selection Lean Steak Mince
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1 level tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 egg yolk
- 4 burger buns
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 beef tomato, sliced
- 4 tbsp Asda Extra Special Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
Whizz the bread in a processor to make crumbs. Put in a bowl with the mince, shallot, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chilli, mustard and egg yolk. Season.
Mix together with your hands, then shape into 4 burgers. Put on a tray lined with cling film and cover with more cling film. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until ready to barbecue.
Barbecue for 15 minutes, turning once. Don't press them as they cook or the juices will run out.
Slice the buns in half and barbecue cut-side down for a few seconds to lightly toast. Fill with the lettuce, tomato, burger, chutney and onion.