Spicy tomato shakshuka
- Rapeseed oil, for frying
- 1 red & 1 yellow pepper, deseeded & sliced
- 1 large garlic clove, sliced
- 1 x 500g jar ASDA spicy tomato sauce
- 4 medium eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fat free Greek yoghurt
- Handful chopped coriander
Heat a little oil in a wide pan. Fry the sliced peppers for 4-5 minutes, until tender, then add the garlic and fry, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the tomato sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
Make four wells in the sauce with a spoon and crack in the eggs. Season with freshly ground black pepper, cover the pan, and cook for 6-8 minutes on a low heat, until the whites are just set.
Drizzle with the yoghurt, top with the coriander and serve.