Spicy tuna fishcakes
- 300g sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 145g tin Asda Skipjack Tuna Chunks in Spring Water, drained
- Pinch crushed chilli flakes
- 10g coriander, chopped
- Zest and juice 1 lime, plus extra wedges to serve (optional)
- 60g plain breadcrumbs
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 160g broccoli, cut into florets
- ½ Chinese leaf, chopped
- 3 spring onions, cut into 4cm lengths
- 170g sachet Asda Soy & Garlic Stir-fry Sauce
Bring a pan of water to the boil, add the sweet potatoes and cook for 12-15 mins until soft. Drain and mash.
Season the mash with black pepper and stir in the tuna, chilli, coriander, lime zest, and juice. Divide the mixture into 8 and, using wet hands, form into cakes.
Put the breadcrumbs on a plate and press the cakes into the crumbs to coat. Chill for 15 mins.
Working in batches, heat the oil in a nonstick frying pan and cook the fishcakes for 3-4 mins on each side, until golden brown. Set aside in a warm place.
Heat the rest of the oil in another frying pan or wok and stir-fry the carrot and broccoli for 2 mins. Stir in the Chinese leaf and spring onions; cook for 3-4 mins until the veg has softened. Add the stir-fry sauce and cook until heated through. Serve with the fishcakes.