Spinach and cherry tomato omelette
- 75g Asda 50% Less Fat Light Original Soft Cheese
- 30g grated Parmesan
- 25g chives, chopped
- ½ jar Sacla Reduced Fat Tomato Pesto
- 6 large free-range eggs, beaten
- 2tsp rapeseed oil
- 100g baby spinach
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 x 60g pack Asda Strong Wild Rocket
Preheat the grill to a medium setting.
Combine the soft cheese, half the Parmesan, chives and pesto; mix in the eggs. Season with black pepper.
Heat the oil in a medium-sized, oven-safe frying pan over a medium setting. Pour in the egg mixture, swirling to coat the bottom of the pan. Cook for 3-4 mins.
As the egg sets, top with the spinach and tomatoes; push into the egg. Cook for 2 mins then sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan.
Slide the pan under the grill for 5-6 mins, until the omelette is set. Sprinkle with black pepper and serve with the rocket.