Spinach & chicken pasta
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 300g Asda Chosen by you Fusilli Pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 550g Asda Smart Price Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 200g pack Asda 40% Less Fat Pesto Soft Cheese
- 326g can Asda Sweetcorn in Water, drained
- 160g bag Asda Baby Washed Spinach
- 40g Asda Grated Grana Padano Cheese
Add the pasta to a pan of boiling water, bring back to the boil and simmer for 10-12 minutes. Drain, return to the pan and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a large frying pan and cook the chicken in batches, for 6-7 minutes, until cooked through. Set aside.
Heat the rest of the oil in the pan and cook the onion until softened. Return the chicken to the pan.
Stir in the soft cheese and sweetcorn and cook, stirring, until hot. Add the spinach and cook until it wilts.
Stir into the pasta with the Grana Padano and serve.