Spinach, chickpea & potato curry
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Asda Medium Curry Powder
- 500g new potatoes, quartered
- 160g bag Asda Baby Spinach
- 400g can Asda Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp Asda Garam Masala
- Naan bread, to serve
- Rice, to serve
Heat the oil in a saucepan and cook the onion over a medium heat until soft and golden, stirring occasionally.
Add the garlic and curry powder and stir over a low heat for 1-2 minutes until the flavour is released from the curry powder. Stir in 400ml water, add the potatoes and season with salt. Cover and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
Add the spinach, chickpeas and garam masala and cook until the spinach wilts and the chickpeas are hot. Serve with naan bread or rice.