Spinach & chorizo flan
- 75g Asda Special Chorizo (in one piece), cut into small cubes
- 375g pack Asda Ready-Made Puff Pastry
- Flour, for rolling out
- 150g Asda French Full Fat Soft Cheese with Garlic & Herbs
- 50g Parmesan, grated
- ½ x 350g bag spinach (or 160g bag Asda Baby Spinach)
- 150g red and yellow baby plum tomatoes, halved
Cook the cubed chorizo in a non-stick pan until it just starts to crisp. Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Roll the puff pastry out on a lightly floured surface to a rectangle, about 23cm by 29cm. Carefully lift onto a baking tray. Make a 2cm border by scoring the pastry with a knife.
Spread the soft cheese inside the border and sprinkle the Parmesan on top. Evenly distribute the spinach, tomatoes, and cooked chorizo across the flan.
Bake for 25 minutes. Serve warm or cold.