Spinach & feta tartlets
- 6 sheets filo pastry
- 50g butter, melted
- Half a bunch spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- Half a 350g bag spinach
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano (or 1 tsp dried oregano)
- Small pinch ground nutmeg
- 200g Asda Greek Feta, crumbled
- 2 large free-range eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tbsp crème fraîche
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5.
Put three sheets of pastry on a board, on top of each other. Cut out 6 x 10cm rounds (to make 18). While you work, cover the rest of the pastry with a damp tea towel.
Brush each round with butter and stack in piles of three.
Press each stack into a bun tin to make six tartlets. Repeat with the other sheets.
Cook the spring onions in the remaining butter for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the other ingredients. Divide between the cases.
Bake for 15 minutes.