Spinach & sun-dried tomato gnocchi
- 500g pack Chosen by you Italian Gnocchi
- 160g bag ready washed Baby Spinach
- 200g tub Chosen by you 50% Less Fat Light Soft Cheese
- 50g sun-dried tomatoes, drained, roughly chopped
- 25g Parmesan, grated
- 25g walnuts, roughly chopped (optional)
Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the gnocchi. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain.
Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and add the spinach. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until wilted.
Add the soft cheese to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until heated through.
Add the sun-dried tomatoes and cook for another 1 minute, then stir in the Parmesan cheese.
Toss the gnocchi with the spinach mixture. Sprinkle over the walnuts, if using.