Spring onion and asparagus frittata
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 150g asparagus, woody ends removed
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 8 eggs, whisked
- 1tbsp roughly chopped basil
- 2 large vine tomatoes, sliced
- 1tbsp Asda Balsamic Vinegar of Modena (optional)
- 150g bread
- Basil leaves, to serve
Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4.
Put the oil in a nonstick, ovenproof pan or dish. Heat in the oven for 1-2 mins, then add the asparagus and spring onions. Bake for 4-5 mins until slightly softened and charred.
Add the eggs and basil and season with black pepper. Bake for 10-15 mins until risen and set.
Drizzle the tomatoes with vinegar, if using, top with basil and serve with bread.