Spring vegetable parcels
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 3 small courgettes, cut into 1cm slices
- 2 x 150g packs Asda Baby Carrots, ends trimmed
- 2 x 175g packs Asda Baby Leeks, trimmed
- 2 x 170g packs Asda Sugar Snap Peas
- 6 sprigs mint
- 100g butter, cut into 6 cubes
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Cut six 30cm squares of baking paper and lay them on the work surface. Divide the vegetables into six portions and arrange them on the pieces of paper.
Add a sprig of mint and piece of butter to each. Season, then drizzle 1 tbsp water onto each. Fold the parcels up like purses and tie the tops with string.
Place on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Serve one parcel to each person.