Speedy squash and spinach curry
- 700g Scratch Cook Butternut Squash Chunks
- 100g Scratch Cook Sliced Red Onions
- 2tbsp balti paste
- 2tbsp mango chutney
- 400g can Asda chickpeas, drained
- 400ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 300ml hot stock, made with 1 veggie stock cube
- 2 x 180g packs Grower's Selection Baby Leaf Spinach
- 300g long-grain brown rice, cooked to serve
- 4 poppadoms to serve (optional)
Put the squash, onions, balti paste, chutney, chickpeas, coconut milk and stock into a large pan. Bring to a boil then simmer for 20 mins, until the squash is tender. Stir in the spinach and cook for 3-4 mins more.
Serve with long-grain rice, plus poppadoms and mango chutney for dipping (optional).