Stacked crispy halloumi burger
- 250g Scratch Cook Mediterranean Vegetables
- 2tbsp flour
- 4 Asda Halloumi Burgers
- 1 egg, beaten
- 50g Asda Panko Breadcrumbs
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 Baker’s Selection Multiseeded Ciabatta Rolls
- 3 Baby Gem lettuce leaves
- ½tbsp sundried tomato pesto
- 1tbsp balsamic glaze
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/ Gas 6.
Roast the veg on a baking tray for 30 mins.
Sprinkle the flour on the burgers and dip in an egg, then dip it into the breadcrumbs.
Shallow-fry in the oil on medium for 3 mins each side.
Halve and split the rolls then lightly toast. On each base, stack the lettuce leaves, a little of the veg, a halloumi burger, more veg, ½tbsp sundried tomato pesto and 1tbsp balsamic glaze. Top with the ciabatta lids to serve.