Steak, avocado & beetroot salad
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2 tbsp Asda White Balsamic Condiment
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 unwaxed lemon, zest and juice of
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 300g Asda Long Life Cooked Beetroot, drained and cut into wedges
- 4 Asda Extra Special Fillet Steaks
- 2 ripe avocados
- Asda Leafy Rocket Salad, to serve
Whisk together the white balsamic, orange juice, lemon zest and juice, shallot, honey and olive oil. Add the beetroot wedges and set aside.
Grill or griddle the fillet steaks until cooked to your taste. Leave to rest for 10 minutes, then slice.
Halve, stone, peel and slice the avocados. Arrange on four serving plates with the slices of fillet steak and the beetroot wedges.
Add the salad. Drizzle over the dressing from the beetroot just before serving.