Steak fajitas with kiwi salsa
- 2 kiwis, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely sliced
- 2tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- Juice 1 lime
- 350g Butcher's Selection Beef Stir-Fry
- 2tbsp Schwartz Fajita Seasoning
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 Little Gem lettuce, shredded
- 1 small avocado, peeled, destoned and sliced
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 4 corn tortillas
- Asda Devilish Habanero Chilli Sauce (optional)
- Lime wedges, to serve
To make the salsa, mix together the kiwis, green chilli, coriander, shallot and lime juice in a bowl. Set aside to let the flavours combine and develop.
Toss the beef stir-fry in the fajita seasoning. Set aside for 5 mins to marinate, stir again and set aside for 5 mins more. Heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan over a high setting. Stir-fry the beef for 3-4 mins until cooked through.
Divide the lettuce, avocado and radishes between the tortillas.
Divide the beef between the tortillas, top with the salsa and drizzle with the chilli sauce if using. Serve with the lime wedges to squeeze over.